METHODOLOGY OF SUBSTANTATION OF CONTENTS AND STRUCTURE OF THE PRIMARY SCHOOL TEACHERS’ PROFESSIONAL AUTONOMY
The article deals with substantiation of the professional autonomy of the future primary school teachers as the leading problem of their professional training in the pedagogical higher educational institution. It particularly focuses on the definition of their professional autonomy as integral and professionally significant quality, characterizing their positive attitude towards pedagogical activity and junior pupils, positive self-attitude as performers of pedagogical activity in the primary school based on the results of reflection, self-reflection and self-recognition of actional, actively transforming purposeful opportunities and abilities for self-actualization in pedagogical profession and defines its integral ability to self-determination, self-organization, and self-control in pedagogical activity in accordance with external and internal criteria of effectiveness as well as rationale in pedagogical situation. It is found that its structure embraces the following components: value and motivational, emotional and volitional, intellectual and, cognitive, behavioral and activity, reflective and evaluative, individual and subjective. Among them individual and subjective is integral, which provides actualization of primary school teachers’ professional autonomy in general. If it is not formed other components of professional autonomy in educational activities are not actualized in full.
Keywords: autonomy, professional autonomy, primary school teacher, structure.
1. Volkova E. N. Subektnost pedahoha, teoriia i praktyka [Teacher’s subjectivity, theory and practice], diss. d-ra psykhol. nauk, 19.00.07 [Subjectivity teacher: Theory and Practice]. Moskow, 1998. 307 p.
2. Derkach A., Zazykin. V. Akmeolohiya, uchebnoe posobiie [Acmeology, study guide]. SPb: Piter, 2003. 256 p.
3. Derkach A. A., Sajko Je V. Subektnost subekta v akmeolohicheskom razvitii i problemy eho subektnoho samoosushchestvleniya [Subjectivity of the subject in acmeological development and problems of its subjective self-realization]. Mir psykholohii, 2008, № 3, pp. 205–219.
4. Isakov M. V. Pokazateli i struktura subiektnosti: na materiale stanovleniia professionalnoi subektnosti u studentov vuzov. Dis. kand. psikhol. Nauk, 19.00.01 [Performance and structure of subjectivity: based on materials of formation of professional subjectivity in university students]. Moskow, 2008. 242 p.
5. Rubinshtein S. L. Osnovy obshhei psikholohii [Foundations of General Psychology]. Sostaviteli, avtory kommentariev i poslesloviia A. V. Brushlinskii, K. A. Abulkhanova-Slavskaia. SPb.: Piter, 2000. 712 p.
6. Serehina I. A. Psikholohicheskaia struktura subiektivnosti kak lichnostnoho svoistva pedahoga. Dis. kand. psikhol. nauk, 19.00.07 [Psychological structure of subjectivity as personal quality of a teacher], Moskow, 1999. – 154 p.
7. Tatenko V. A. Psikholohiia v subiektnom izmerenii: monohrafiia [Psychology in the subject dimension: a monograph]. Kiev, Vidavnichij centr «Prosvіta», 1996. 404 p.