T. BONDARENKO, О. АGEEVA
CLOUD TECHNOLOGIES OF MONITORING OF THE QUALITY OF TRAINING OF WORKERS OF RAILWAY PROFILE
With the purpose of creating the system of monitoring of the quality of professional training of future workers of railway profile, the author puts forward a technology of using cloud services of the search system of Google. The article proves that the system provides a complex support of monitoring, from creating appropriate forms and storing of the results in cloud storage to the\processing of results of the monitoring and management of the system of testing on the basis of using the service of Google-Calendar. In the article there has been considered the usage of the concept of BYOD for testing of students’ achievement. The article demonstrates the advantages of the proposed approach to monitoring the quality of training of future workers of railway profile highlighting the usage of the cloud services of the search system of Google as a means of expanding the boundaries of research in space and time and making the procedure more flexible and systematic.
Keywords: monitoring of quality, computer testing, professional training, management of monitoring system, cloud services.
1. Bilyk O. O. Informatsiyna tekhnolohiya monitorynhu yakosti zahal’noosvitnikh navchal’nykh zakladiv [Information technology monitoring the quality of secondary schools], avtoref., diss., kand., tekhn., nauk, Cherkassy, 2009. 19 p.
2. Bondarenko T., Ahyeyeva O. Osoblyvosti profesiynoyi pidhotovky maybutnikh kvalifikovanykh robitnykiv zaliznychnoho profilyu [The features of professional training of future skilled workers of rail profile]. Profesiyno-tekhnichna osvita, 2016, Vol. 1, pp. 14–17.
3. Bondarenko T., Ahyeyeva O., Kozhevnikov H. Systema vizual’noho monitorynhu yakosti provedennya zanyat’ [System of visual monitoring quality of lessons]. Problemy inzhenerno-pedahohichnoyi osvity. Zbirnyk naukovykh prats’, 2015, Vol. 47, pp. 103–109.
4. Halitsyn V. K. Systemy monitorynhu: monohrafiya [The monitoring systems], Kiev, KNEU, 2000. 231 p.
5. Prykhod’ko V. M. Monitorynh yakosti osvity i vykhovnoyi diyal’nosti navchal’noho zakladu. Navchal’no-metodychnyy posibnyk dlya vchytelya [Monitoring of the quality of education and educational activities of the institution. Textbook for teachers], Kharkiv, Vyd. hrupa «Osnova», «Triada+», 2007. 144 p.
6. Seidametova Z., Ablyalimova E., Medzhitova L., Seitvelieva S., Temnenko V. Oblachnye tekhnologii i obrazovanie [Cloud technology and education], Simferopol’, «DIAIPI», 2012. 204 p.
7. Evans D. What is BYOD and why is it important? / Tech Radar. The home of technology. – Available at : http://www.techradar.com/news/computing/what-is-byod-and-why-is-it-important–1175088
8. ISO/IEC 25010:2011. Systems and software engineering – Systems and software Quality Requirements and Evaluation (SQuaRE) – System and software quality models.