TRAINING TEACHERS OF TECHNOLOGY IN THE CONTEXT
OF FORMATION OF EUROPEAN EDUCATIONAL SPACE
In the context of the formation of European educational space there is obviously a demand for a professional teacher, capable of working in different educational systems. The article substantiates that the primary mechanism for improving the system of training of future teachers of technology is the activation of educational activity of the subject of training, the formation of his desire for self-selection of targets, the ability to take responsibility for personal choice and its consequences. Views on the development of faculties, leading teacher training technologies are presented.
Keywords: teacher of technology, professionalism, pedagogical process.
1. Bohachevs’ka-Khomyak Marta. Hlobal’ni pytannya; rehional’ni tsinnosti? [Global Issues; Regional values?], Visnyk, Vol. 9. Vypusk prysvyachenyy 10-richchyu Prohramy im. Fulbrayta v Ukrayini, 2003, pp. 8–10.
2. Bodriyar Zh. Symulyakry i symulyatsiya [Simulacra and Simulation], Kharkiv, Osnovy, 2004. 230 p.
3. Bondarenko V.I. Teoretychni i metodychni zasady formuvannya imidzhu maybutn’oho vchytelya tekhnolohiy u systemi vykhovnoyi roboty pedahohichnoho universytetu [Theoretical and methodological principles of image formation of the future teacher of technology in the system of educational work Pedagogical University], dys. d-ra ped. nauk, 13.00.07, Kyiv, 2016. 489 p.
4. Fullan M. Syly zmin. Vymiryuvannya hlybyny osvitnikh reform [The forces of change. Measuring the depth educational reform], L’viv, Litopys, 2000. 269 p.
5. Handbook of primary education in Europe, A. Blyth and M. Galton (eds.), London, 1989. 421 p.