MODELLING OF THE PROCESS OF TRAINING OF THE FUTURE ENGINEERS-TEACHERS BY THE MEANS OF COMPUTER TECHNOLOGIES
A theoretical substantiation of concept of modelling of activity of the future engineers-teachers in the area of computer technologies in the process of the professional training carried out in the article. The term “model” was determined based on the analysis of scientific works of scientists. The main types of models were considered. The factors, which help to develop the model of the professional, were noticed. The functions and features of building of professional model were determined. The necessity of preparation of engineers-teachers by integrated combination of content of engineering and pedagogical components was marked. The necessity of development of model of preparation of future engineers-teachers to the professional activity by the means of computer technologies was substantiated. The main methodological approaches, which have an effect on the process of preparation of students to use computer technologies, were determined. It was mentioned that the determined organizational-pedagogical conditions provide the efficiency of formatting actions in the process of implementation of an author model.
Keywords: modelling, engineer-teacher, computer technologies, organizational pedagogical conditions, professional model.
1. Horbatyuk R. M., Kabak V. V. Pidhotovka maybutnikh inzheneriv-pedahohiv do profesiynoyi diyal’nosti zasobamy komp”yuternykh tekhnolohiy [Training future engineers-teachers to the profession by means of computer technology], Lutsk, VMA «Teren» Publ., 2015. 264 p.
2. Kostikova I. I. Suchasni metodolohichni pidkhody profesiynoyi pidhotovky vchytelya zasobamy informatsiyno-komunikatsiynykh tekhnolohiy [Modern methodological approaches to teacher training by means of information and communication technologies]. Pedahohika, psykholohiya ta medyko-biolohichni problemy fizychnoho vykhovannya i sportu, 2008, vol. 8.,
3. Lyaska O. P. Osnovni modeli pidhotovky inzhenera-pedahoha v ahrarnomu vuzi [Basic models of teacher preparation engineer in the agricultural university]. Available at: http://sconference.org/publ/nauchno_prakticheskie_konferencii/pedagogicheskie_nauki/teorija _i_metodika_professionalnogo_obrazovanija/12-1-0-208 (accessed 30.11.2010).
4. Lodatko Ye. O. Modelyuvannya pedahohichnykh system i protsesiv [Modelling of educational systems and processes]. Slovyansk, «SDPU» Publ., 2010. 148 p.
5. Lozovets’ka V. T. Model’ [Model]. Entsyklopediya osvity. Akademiya ped. nauk Ukrayiny. Yurinkom Inter, 2008, p. 516.
6. Cyrel’chuk N. A. Inzhenerno-pedagogicheskoe obrazovanie kak strategicheskij resurs razvitija professional’noj shkoly [Engineering-teachers education as a strategic resource for the development of vocational schools]. Minsk, «MGVRK» Publ., 2003. 400 p.