STRUCTURAL AND CONTENT MODEL OF THE PROCESS OF PROFESSIONAL TRAINING OF FUTURE HANDCRAFTS TEACHERS
The article reveals and grounds structural and content components of the model of the process of professional training of future handcrafts teachers. These components include the presentation of the contents of the notions of “handcrafts” and “technology”, the definition of theoretical and methodological basis of the process of professional training, its basic principles and approaches, its purpose and objectives, ways and means of its achievement, dominant forms and methods, subjects of interactions and educational influence, preparedness criteria (competency). The final component of structural and semantic model of training teachers of handcrafts had been defined as the requirements for its professional competence which is the criteria of professional competency. The focus on qualification characteristics of handcrafts teacher will allow to develop personal qualities of teachers and improve theirteaching skills.
Keywords: teacher, handcrafts, professional training, structural and content model.
1. Koczan I. Profesijna pidgotovka suchasnogo uchytelya: problemy i oriyentyry [Professional training of modern teacher: problems and benchmarks]. – [Elektronny`j resurs]. – Rezhym dostupu: http://eenu.edu.ua/uk/articles/profesiyna-pidgotovka-suchasnogo-uchitelya-problemi-i-oriientiri.
2. Lozoveczka V. T. Model [Model], Encyklopediya osvity [Akad. ped. nauk Ukrayiny; golovny`j red.. V. G.Kremen`], Kyiv, Yurinkom Inter, 2008. 1040 p.
3. Orshanskyj L. V. Teoretyko-metodychni zasady xudozhno-trudovoyi pidgotovky majbutnix uchyteliv trudovogo navchannya [Theoretical and methodological foundations for art-work training future teachers of labor studies], avtoref dys. d-ra ped. nauk, 13.00.04, teoriya ta metody`ka profesijnoyi osvity`, Kyiv, Shvydko Druk, 2009. 43 p.
4. Pro zatverdzhennya kvalifikacijnyx xarakterystyk profesij (posad) pedagogichnyx ta naukovo-pedagogichnyx pracivnykiv navchalnyx zakladiv. [On approval of qualifying characteristics trades (positions) pedagogical and teaching staff of educational institutions], Nakaz MON Vol. 665 vid 01.06.13 roku. – [Elektronny`j resurs]. – Rezhy`m dostupu: http://osvita.ua/legislation/other/37302/.
5. Rybalka V. V. Profesijnyj rozvytok [Professional development], Encyklopediya osvity [Akad. ped. nauk Ukrayiny; golovny`j red.. V. G. Kremen], Kyiv, Yurinkom Inter, 2008. 1040 p.
6. Shevchenko K. O. Pedagogichna fasylitaciya u konteksti profesijnoyi kompetentnosti vchy`telya [Educational facilitation in the context of professional competence of teachers], Naukovyj visnyk Mykolayivskogo nacionalnogo universytetu imeni V. O. Suxomlynskogo. Seriya, Psyxologichni nauky, 2014, vol. 2.13, – pp. 258–263.