DEVELOPING OF A CREATIVE APPROACH TO THE PROFESSIONAL ACTIVITY OF FUTURE BUILDERS
The article discusses the necessity of implementing of the creative component of professional activity of future skilled workers in building structure during their training in vocational-technical schools. The sources of students’ creativity, the stages of the development of the specialist’s creative activity have been analyzed.
The author highlights the individual traits as the inherent part of the creative people’s character. The conditions of formation of the professional and creative direction of future skilled workers: compliance of education with the objectives of advancing development, promoting the emergence of selective positive attitude of future skilled workers to the profession, forming their positive motivation and satisfaction with the result of their own activities and requirements to the teacher have been defined. The basic recommendations on the formation of student creativity for future professional activities have been outlined.
Keywords: creativity, professional activity, future builder, culture, safety, VET-schools.
1. Berdyaev N. A. Filosofiya svobody. Smysl tvorchestva [Philosophy of Freedom. meaning of creativity], Available at: http://booksite.ru/fulltext/ber/dya/berdyaev_n_a/fil/filosof/18.htm#17
2. Varennya G. A. Teorety`ko-metodologichni osnovy` praceoxoronnoyi diyal`nosti [Theoretical and methodological basis of pratseohoronnoyi]. Kyiv, Rary`tet, 2003, 216 p.
3. Vygotskiy L. S. Pedagogicheskaya psikhologiya [Pedagogical psychology]. Moscow, Izd-vo AST, 2008, 671 p.
4. Gin A. A. TRIZ-pedagogika [TRIZ-pedagogic]. Moscow, LitRes, 2015, 120 p. – Available at: http://www.litres.ru/anatoliy-gin/triz-pedagogika/
5. Godfrua Zh. Chto takoe psikhologiya [What is the psychology], V 2-kh t. T. 1: Per. s frants. Alipova N. N., Pegelau A. V., Estrina T. Ya. Moscow. Mir, 1992. 496 p.
6. Il’in E. P. Psikhologiya tvorchestva, kreativnosti, odarennosti [Psychology of creativity, creativity, talent]. St. Petersburg, Piter, 2009, 448 p.
7. Kaly`ta N. K. D. Ushy`ns`ky`j pro vchy`telya: do problemy` vy`xovnogo idealu [D. Ushinsky about the teacher: the problem of educational ideal sti]. Molod` i ry`nok, 2008, Vol 11, pp. 149–154.
8. Makarenko A. S. Metody`ka vy`xovnoyi roboty` [Methods of educational work]. – Kyiv.: Rad. shkola, 1990. 366 p.
9. Maslou A. G. Motivatsiya i lichnost’ [Motivation and Personality]. 3-e izd. / Per. s angl. V. Vasil’eva. St. Petersburg, Piter, 2008, 352 p.
10. Olakh A. Tvorcheskiy potentsial i lichnostnye peremeny [Creativity and personality changes], Obshchestvennye nauki za rubezhem. Ser. Naukovedenie, 1968, № 4, pp. 69–73.
11. Rodzhers N. Tvorchestvo kak usilenie sebya [Creativity as strengthening himself]. Voprosy psikhologii 1990, № 1, pp. 164–168.
12. Guiding Creative Talent. Contributors: E. Paul Torrance – Author. Publisher: Prentice-Hall. Place of publication: Englewood Cliffs, NJ. Publication year: 1962. – Available at: https://www.questia.com/read/9518634/guiding-creative-talent