“ECOLOGIZATION” OF THE COURSE “THE TECHNIQUES FOR HOUSEHOLD ACTIVITIES” IN THE FRAMEWORK OF EDUCATIONAL PROGRAM FOR THE TEACHER OF TECHNOLOGY
The article deals with different problems and issues in the general sphere of “ecologization” in the framework of educational course “Techniques for the household activities” in the system of professional preparation of future teacher of technology, with the specialization “Basics of the household activities”. The core features and principles of the necessity of general “ecologization” in the field of education as an important part of the process of education system modernization in our country have been analyzed. In addition, the basics for the establishment of the new paradigm “human-nature-society” have been proposed. The algorithm for “ecologization” of the academic course “Techniques for the household activities” has been devised in the context of continuous development, rational natural resources use and environment protection. The general content of the educational program of the course, including the analysis of contemporary problems in ecology, based on the theoretical concepts, such as “household” and “household activities”has been revealed.
Keywords: ecologization of the educational process, household, household activities, techniques for the household activities, a teacher of technology, ecological consciousness.
1. Giddens, Je.,Berdsoll, K. Sociologija [Sociology], Moscow, 2005, 632 p.
2. Zbalansovanyy rozvytok – shlyax zberezhennya planety [Sustainable development – the way saving the planet], Ekologichnyy visnyk, 2012, Vol. 1/2, pp. 2–6.
3. Krysachenko, B. C., Khyl’ko, M. I. Ekolohiya. Kul’tura. Polityka: Kontseptual’ni zasady suchasnoho rozvytku [Environmental psychology. Models, concepts, schemes], Kyyiv, 2002, 598 p.
4. Mizhnarodna konferentsiya «Tsili zbalansovanoho rozvytku dlya Ukrayiny»[International conference “Goals for the balanced development of Ukraine], Ekolohichnyy visnyk, 2013, Vol. 3, pp. 2–5.
5. Moiseev, N. N. Sistema «Uchitel’» i sovremennaya ekologicheskaya obstanovka [The “Teacher” system and the modern environmental situation], Ekologiya i zhizn’, 2010, Vol. 2, pp. 4–7.
6. Pidsumky Konferentsiyi OON zi zbalansovanoho rozvytku «Rio+20» [The results of the UN Conference on sustainable development “Rio+20”], Ekolohichnyy visnyk, 2012, Vol. 3, pp. 2–3.
7. Pro Osnovni zasady (stratehiyu) derzhavnoyi ekolohichnoyi polityky Ukrayiny na period do 2020 roku: Zakon Ukrayiny vid 21.12.2010 r. Vol. 2818-VI [On Basic principles (strategy) of state ecological policy of Ukraine for the period till 2020: Law of Ukraine of 21.12.2010 № 2818-VI], Verkhovna Rada Ukrayiny: ofits. veb-portal, Available at: http://zakon4.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/2818-17.