FORMATION OF GAMING COMPETENCE OF FUTURE TEACHERS IN THE COURSE OF VOCATIONAL TRAINING
The article is devoted to the problem of preparing future elementary school teachers to use educational gaming techniques for professional and educational activities that is formation of students’ relative gaming competencies. With the reference to the theoretical analysis of the scientific literature the essence of the concept of «gaming competence» has been revealed, levels of its forming have been defined, the relation and correspondence between the levels and structural components of educational gaming techniques have been illustrated. Stages as well as the content of formation of future teachers’ readiness to use educational gaming techniques in professional educational activities have been stidied.
Keywords: readiness, gaming competence, educational gaming techniques, primary school teacher.
1. Vinias-Trofymenko K.B. Pidvyshhennya profesijnoyi kompetentnosti pedagoga [Improving the professional competence of the teacher], Kharkiv, Osnova, 2007. 176 р.
2. Gluzman N.A. Metodyko-matematychna kompetentnist majbutnix uchyteliv pochatkovyx klasiv [Methodological-mathematical competency of future teachers of primary classes], Kyiv, HighSchool XXI, 2010. 407 р.
3. Zinenko I.M. Vyznachennya struktury matematychnoyi kompetentnosti uchniv starshogo shkilnogo viku [Determining the structure of mathematical competence of students of high school age], Teaching science: theory, history, innovative technologies, 2009. 2, P. 165–174.
4. Zyazyun I.A. Proektyvny’j analiz texnologij pedagogichnoyi diyi [Projective analysis technology teacher action], Pedagogy and Psychology, 2010. 2 (67), P. 22 – 33.
5. Zanyuk S.S. Psyhologiya moty’vaciyi [Psychology of motivation], Kyiv, Lybid, 2002. 304 p.
6. Pedagogichna majsternist’ [Pedagogical skills], Kyiv, HighSchool, 1997. 349 р.
7. Khomich L.O.Profesijno-pedagogichna pidgotovka vchytelya pochatkovyx klasiv [Professional and pedagogical training of primary school teachers], Kyiv, Master-S, 1998. 200 р.
8. Shcherban P.M. Navchal’no-pedagogichni igry u vyshhyx navchal’nyx zakladax [Pedagogical and educational games in higher education], Kyiv, HighSchool, 2004. 207 p.