ANALYSIS OF EDUCATIONAL QUALITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM TRAINING FUTURE ENGINEERS AND TEACHERS
The article analyzes the educational system of quality management training future engineers and teachers. In an analysis will be found that the analysis of the educational system of quality management training future engineers-teachers a mechanism for promoting active search for new forms and methods of management. It is proved that education is the most ambitious scope of Ukrainian society determinant of his political and socio-economic stability, education plays and builds the intellectual, spiritual and economic potential of people creates a patriot and a citizen of Ukraine. Determined that the role of education and science, growing in the society and European integration processes require adequate changes in the structure, content and organization of training in all its levels, it has become more affordable, high-quality, open to learning throughout life and competitive in the international market educational services.
Keywords: management, quality training, educational system, Master, technical University.
1. Zakon Ukrayiny «Pro vyshchu osvitu» [The Law of Ukraine «On Higher Education»], Zakonodavchi akty Ukrayiny z pytan’ osvity, Verkhovna Rada Ukrayiny. Zakon vid 01.07.2014 № 1556-VII, ofits. vyd. Kyiv, Parlam. vyd-vo, 2014. 64 p.
2. Kontseptsiya rozvytku osvity Ukrayiny na 2015-2025 roky [Concept of Education of Ukraine for 2015-2025 years]. MON Ukrayiny, Kyiv, 2015, 22 p.
3. Nikolayenko S.M. Upravlinnya yakistyu vyshchoyi pidhotovky: teoriya, analiz i tendentsiyi rozvytku [High quality management training, theory, analysis and trends], monohrafiya, Kyiv, 2007, pp. 17–18.
4. Panasyuk N. L. Analiz pidkhodiv shchodo upravlinnya yakistyu pidhotovky maybutnikh inzheneriv-pedahohiv v umovakh mahistratury tekhnichnoho universytetu [Analysis of approaches to quality management training future engineers-teachers in terms of Master Technical University]. Suchasni informatsiyni tekhnolohiyi ta innovatsiyni metodyky navchannya u pidhotovtsi fakhivtsiv: metodolohiya, teoriya, dosvid, problem, zb. nauk. pr. Vol. 45, redkol. Kyyiv–Vinnytsya: TOV firma «Planer», 2016, pp. 299–304.
5. World Education Forum 2015, 19-22 May, Incheon, Repablic of Korea. Equitable and inclusive quality education and lifelong learning for all by 2030. Transforming lives through education. – 76 p.