COMPARATIVE ANALYSIS OF THE COMPONENT COMPOSITION OF PROFESSIONAL CULTURE OF FUTURE SPECIALISTS
It has been elucidated in the article that the appearance of new types of culture is natural result of complication and differentiation of human activity, emergence of new professions. Every professional group of people produces a special system of ethical principles that define the style of interaction with clients, colleagues, management, external agencies, etc. the author proves that educational institutions and professional associations follow these principles and styles, save them, make a system of knowledge, skills, practical experience and rules of conduct, lay them in the professional culture. The structure of professional culture of future specialists of different professions is analyzed. Methodological basis for the definition of its components is studied.
Keywords: professional culture, higher educational establishment, professional training, specialists in Finance and Credit, structure of professional culture.
1. Isayenko S. A. Formuvannya profesiynoyi kul’tury u studentiv inzhenerno-tekhnichnykh spetsial’nostey zasobamy inozemnoyi movy, [Formation of professional culture of students of engineering specialties foreign language means], avtoref. … dys. kand. ped. Nauk, 13.00.04, Kyiv, 2009. 21 p.
2. Mykhnyuk M. I. Teoretychni i metodychni osnovy rozvytku profesiynoyi kul’tury vykladachiv spetsial’nykh dystsyplin budivel’noho profilyu, [Theoretical and methodological foundations of the professional culture of teachers of special subjects steel profile], avtoref. dys. d-ra ped. nauk, 13.00.04, Kyiv, 2016. 38 p.
3. Onyshchenko V. D. Fundamental’ni pedahohichni teoriyi, [Fundamental pedagogical theory], L’viv, Norma, 2014. 356 p.
4. Pichkur M. O. Formuvannya profesiynoyi kul’tury maybutn’oho vchytelya obrazotvorchoho mystetstva (na materiali kompozytsiyi), [Formation of professional culture of the future teacher of fine arts (based on composition)], avtoref. dys. kand. ped. nauk, 13.00.04, Kyiv, 2000. 23 p.
5. Pochekalin I. M. Formuvannya profesiynoyi kul’tury ofitseniv-prykordonnykiv v umovakh sluzhbovoyi diyal’nosti, [Formation of professional culture of border officers in terms of performance], avtoref. dys. kand. ped. Nauk, 13.00.04, Khmel’nyts’kyy, 2011. 22 p.
6. Chern’onkov Ya. O. Formuvannya profesiynoyi kul’tury maybutn’oho vchytelya inozemnoyi movy, [Formation of professional culture of future teachers of foreign languages], avtoref. dys. kand. ped. Nauk, 13.00.04, Kirovohrad, 2006. 22 p.