THEORETICAL ASPECTS OF READINESS OF TEACHERS IN VOCATIONAL SCHOOLS TO IMPLEMENT STUDENT-CENTERED APPROACH
This article deals with the problem of readiness for professional (educational) activity of teachers in vocational schools. The paper determines the relevance of readiness of teachers of special subjects of vocational schools to personality-oriented professional interaction with students and singled pedagogical conditions that determine this process. The analysis of psychological and pedagogical literature on the interpretation of the concepts of “readiness” and “commitment to the professional (educational) activities” is conducted. The features of this type of activity are revealed. It is determined that in the modern branch of science the phenomenon of readiness for professional work is studied at the personal, functional and personal-activity levels. The author suggests the generalized definition of “readiness for professional (teaching) activity” in the context of personal interaction between the participants of the educational process of vocational school.
Keywords: readiness, readiness to the activity, readiness to the professional (pedagogical) activity, student-oriented educational technology.
1. Kalin V.I. Paradigmy obrazovanija v sovremennoj mirovoj pedagogicheskoj praktike [Paradigms of education in the modern world teaching practice]. ІІ Mіzhnarodna naukova konferencіja: Socіal’no-gumanіtarnі vektori pedagogіki vishhoї shkoli, m. Harkіv, HDADM, 15-16 kvіtnja 2010, zbіrnik materіalіv, Harkіv, HDADM, 2010. pp. 44¬¬–46.
2. Natsional’na stratehiya rozvytku osvity v Ukrayini na period do 2021 roku [National Strategy for Development of Education in Ukraine until 2021]. [Elektronnyy resurs], rezhym dostupu: http://zakon5.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/344/2013.
3. Encyklopediya osvity [Encyclopedia of education]. Pod. red. V. Kremen, Kyiv, Jurinkom Inter, 2008. 1040 p.
4. Slovnyk ukrayins’koyi movy [Ukrainian dictionary]. v 11 tt., za red. I. K. Bilodida, Kyiv, Naukova dumka, 1971, T. 2, p.547.
5. Schapar V. Psyhologichnyj tlumachnyj slovnyk [Psychological Dictionary]. Harkiv, Prapor, 2004. 640 p.