MODEL OF METHODOLOGY OF INDIVIDUAL APPROACH TO TRAINING HIGH-SCHOOL STUDENTS OF TECHNOLOGICAL SPECIALTY
Model of individualization of training in accordance with technological specialty, the main components of which are: aim, correlation of individualization and differentiation (external and internal) and methodology of implementation of individual approach to students (stages of individualization, forms, methods, means of training), has been suggested. Stages of methodology of individual approach implementation (study of pupils’ individual peculiarities, grouping senior pupils, implementation of scientifically substantiated methodological providing to training process) have been revealed. Examples of methodological providing and new information and communicational technologies use in the process of training with appliance of complex methods, forms and means of study have been given.
Keywords: model of individualization, methodology of individual approach, individual peculiarities, high-school students, technological specialty.
1. Ghavryshhak Gh. R. Dydaktychni umovy realizaciji indyvidualjnogho pidkhodu do uchniv u procesi vyvchennja kreslennja v zaghaljnoosvitnij shkoli [didactic conditions of realization of an individual approach to students in the process of drawing in a secondary school], avtoref. dys. na zdob. nauk. stup. kand. ped. Nauk, 13.00.02, teorija ta metodyka navchannja (kreslennja). Kyiv, 2004. 20 p.
2. Obukh O. S. Pedaghoghichni umovy realizaciji indyvidualjnogho pidkhodu do uchniv 5–6 klasiv u procesi proektuvannja ta vyghotovlennja vyrobiv iz tekstyljnykh materialiv [pedagogical conditions of realization of individual approach to pupils of 5-6 classes in the design and manufacturing of textiles], avtoref. dys. kand. ped. Nauk, 13.00.02, Kiev, 2007. 20 p.
3. Tereshhuk G. V. Individualizacija trudovogo obuchenija, didakticheskij aspect, [individualization of labor education, didactic aspect], Moscow. In-t PSM RAO, 1993. 200 p.
4. Cidylo I. M. Dydaktychni umovy indyvidualizaciji trudovogho navchannja uchniv 8–9 klasiv zasobamy informacijnykh tekhnologhij [Didactic conditions of individualization of labor education students 8–9 grades by means of information technologies], avtoref. dys. kand. ped. nauk: 13.00.02, Kiev, 2006. 20 p.
5. Shtoff V. A. Modelirovanie i filosofija [Modeling and philosophy], Moscow–Leningrad, Nauka, 1966. 304 p.