I. ZHOROVA, Y. ANOSOVA
THE TECHNICAL EDUCATION DEVELOPMENT IN EUROPE
The history of the European technical education development is studied in the article. It deals with such countries as Britain, France, Austria, the Netherlands, Finland, Switzerland, Germany, Greece and Russia. Each of the countries has its own system of education and training. Education sector has been created under the influence of historical events, national circumstances and other factors, but there is a mutual influence of neighboring countries, which certainly is one of the driving forces of the education development. The study provides an opportunity to find common and distinctive features of the educational sector in Europe. Ukraine’s integration into the global economy requires knowledge of domestic and international experience in training the workforce in order to choose the most effective way to develop the education system. One of these ways is to continue implementing the common European educational police which is impossible without studying the historical aspect of the problem.
Keywords: technical education, historical analysis, the development of the education, Europe.
1. Koval’ V. Istorychni aspekty rozvytku systemy profesiynoyi pidhotovky robitnychykh kadriv v Ukrayini u KhKh stolitti [Historical aspects of development of training skilled workers in Ukraine in the twentieth century]. Nova pedahohichna dumka, 2013, vol. 2, pp. 6–8. Rezhym dostupu: http://nbuv.gov.ua/UJRN/Npd_2013_2_3.
2. Korchyns’ka N. Suchasnyy stan profesiynoyi osvity Turechchyny, dosvid reformuvannya [The current state of vocational education in Turkey, the experience of reform]. Naukovyy chasopys Natsional’noho pedahohichnoho universytetu imeni M. P. Drahomanova, seriya 5, Pedahohichni nauky, realiyi ta perspektyvy, zbirnyk naukovykh prats’, vol. 38, 2013, pp. 77–81.
3. Tereshkun A. Istorychni zasady stanovlennya dyzayn-osvity na terenakh Ukrayiny. Мaterialy konferentsiyi [Historical foundations of design education establishment in Ukraine], [Elektronnyy resurs]. Rezhym dostupu: http://intkonf.org/tereshkun-a-istorichni-zasadi-stanovlennya-dizayn-osviti-na-terenah-ukrayini/.
4. Shumeha S. Dyzayn. Istoriya zarodzhennya ta rozvytku dyzaynu. Istoriya dyzaynu mebliv ta inter”yera: navchal’nyy posibnyk [Design. History of origin and development of design. The history of furniture design and interior, teach. manual],– Kyiv, Tsentr navchal’noyi literatury, 2004. 298 p.
5. Greinert W.-D. European vocational training ‘systems’ – some thoughts on the theoretical context of their historical development, European Journal Vocational Training, May-August 2004/II, Vol 32, pp. 18–25.
6. Guggenheim E., Wollschlage N. A history of vocational education and training in Europe, from divergence to convergence, European Journal Vocational Training, May, August 2004/II. – vol. 32, pp. 1–3.
7. Kokogiannis K. The History of Exclusion in Greek Technical Education, The Downgrading Learning Career and the Identity of Low Expectations, Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, the second Model Experimental Senior High School of Thessaloniki, Thessaloniki, Greece, US-China Education Review, July 2013, Vol. 3, part 7. – pp. 566–574.
8. Subtypes – Guilds – Craft Guilds – Greece, under Ottoman / Venetian rule, Institutions for Collective Action [Elektronnyy resurs]. Rezhym dostupu: http://www.collective-action.info/_TYP_GUI_GRE_CraftGuilds
9. Wollschlager N., Reuter-Kumpmann H. From divergence to convergence A history of vocational education and training in Europe, European Journal Vocational Training, May–August 2004/II, vol. 32. pp. 6–17.